What Kind of Resource would you like to submit?
Our Resource wiki is a way for TEP alums and students to share ideas and collaborate across schools and states. By adding a resource or a lesson plan to the website, you're helping to add to a library of high-quality material that will be accessible to your alumni for years to come.
Did You Know?
you can also add a resource
directly onto our wiki.
- Go to our wiki site and add an article directly.
- When adding a resource, please include APA citation information.
- You can go here to automatically generate a citation for your resource
- The targeted audience for the resource (i.e. Teachers, Kindergartners, 12th graders, etc.)
- The strengths of this resource.
- The limitations of this resource.
- Any categories that it might fit into i.e. (Math, Science, Differentiation, Kindergarten, etc.) When you enter categories for your resource it makes it easier for other users to access this resource through our website or though a keyword search.